Sunday, August 21, 2011

Spooky


I visited Michael's this weekend and was thrilled they had Spookytown already up and set up. I realize summer isn't even over yet, but I can't help but get excited.
Michael's selection is apparently clown themed and I am not so crazy about clowns. So it makes easier for me to not buy everything in stock. Besides, the giant bookcase DH built a few years ago just for my collection is full. There might have room for some figurines and that's it. So if I buy any this year, it will probably go into storage until we move into a bigger place. But I can look on the Lemax website and dream, because Michael's only has a sliver of what Lemax makes.
I wish I had room for:
Grinning Goblin Brewery
Wicked Windmill
House of Wax
Transylvania Zoo
Horror High
Temple of Terror
Monster Romance
Doomed Temple
Heads Will Roll
Haunted Pyramid
Torture Factory
Blood Bank

My favorite large piece is probably The Bates Hotel, what's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't possibly agree more with you. I get all squee style happy when I see all their stuff come out.

    ReplyDelete