Friday, August 31, 2012

A lovely place to rest your bones...2

Sofas, chaises, and benches. I look to Pinterest again for inspiration pieces to spring ideas on how to decorate my home. This little beauty would look lovely in an entryway or at the foot of a bed. The crafty thriftster would be able to make something similar from a coffee table, some padding, a pretty fabric and some paint.


I love the look of leather. A distressed brown leather fits just as well black in a spooky home.


In the bedroom I imagine this chaise.


I would love a tufted leather sofa. I bet this set cost more than my car.


Another bedroom chaise. Sexy.


This is a beautiful room, but what catches my eye is the velvet sofa on the left. Velvet is a sexy seductive fabric that would fit well in my home.


I totally hate the flower pillows on the couch, but I like the couch.


Every once in awhile, I will see a vintage sofa set in a garage sale or antiques store. They always want astronomical prices for the pieces, even though most need a lot of work. This one appears to be a reproduction and the fabric is hideous, but it does have vast potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment